About--KILLING ANIMALS FOR JESUS

An honest explanation about hunting and killing animals for the pure joy it brings.................. But from the biblical perspective.

Monday, December 12, 2005

ABOUT ME



My Name
is PHILBERT SUGGS....









I'M PRO LIFE, PRO JESUS AND PRO HUNTING!






I'm also a Visionary Conservative Christian Supremisist.
(sp)?
What that means is that by using a God given radical conservative right-wing divine intuition, a warrior VCCS like myself is able to comprehend how God bestowed to all men (like myself) this earth. God the Father also gave unto men of faith (like myself) an "extreme supreme" authority (Dominion) over the women and all the animals who he done did delivered "into manly hands" for our benefit. And as a strong traditional VCCS male with a potent, two-fisted approach to values, I believe that my role as a soldier in the army of Christ lies in suppressing a women's right to choose .
I will also take up arms and hide in a tree stand wearing military styled camo top and bottoms to see the supreme court outlaw the teaching of evolution in our nation's schools. I would then assist our Christian soldiers to implement a design based scriptural system to explain the world to the children. And being a patriotic concerned Christian outdoorsmen and killer of animals I am adamantly 100% against two men living together and doing a gay lifestyle. Heterosexual bonding is directly related to both reproduction and survival of the species and must be deliberately fostered by a rigorous, vigorous, courageous, gallant, strapping, virile, manly and male oriented culture. And speaking of manly, nothing helps a boy feel a man (besides wrestling with other men for Jesus) like holding, owning and shooting off a gun! His own gun! Because most importantly when I stop and think (which is rare, because I have faith)... I believe that the 2nd amendment is very much almost similar to like the word of God and of the Lord. And I believe that every man has the God given right to bear arms when he recognizes the small size of his regulated militia. And being necessary to his security and quite possibly the only possession he may (possess) unto himself, which when carried forth for self protection, creates a bravery, which when then beared, is that arm!
And that, shall not be infringed...... from my cold dead hands!

God Bless,

Philbert






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home